In the quest to eliminate our premature ejaculation problems, there are 5 foods that can increase your chances of eliminating the problem for good. We are going to outline these foods as well as give you a description of their methods of action within the human body. This way, you know what we say to be facts instead of worthless hype. Don’t worry, premature ejaculation is a common problem that many men experience and it can be overcome.
- Asparagus – Who’d have thought that such a common vegetable would have such an impact in our sexual health? It’s surprising to know that asparagus has such an impact in the area of premature ejaculation. Let’s take a look at this foods method of action in the human body. High in both vitamin E and iodine, you can expect the naturally occurring form of these vitamins to produce the necessary sex hormones that promote healthy sexual function. Testosterone is one of these hormones that asparagus will help to produce.People traditionally eat these steamed, but you can prepare them any way you like.
- Velvet Bean – This is one of the natural cures for premature ejaculation. While it may not completely solve the problem by itself, it will significantly improve things. Combined with the other foods we have listed, you have a great probability of eliminating your problem for good. Velvet bean is used frequently in Ayurvedic medicine, but translated to American life, here is the benefit you can expect. Increased dopamine levels are frequently seen with the use of this herb. What dopamine does for sexuality is two fold. It increases feelings of sexual pleasure while giving you a stronger control over the orgasmic reflex.
- Indian Ginseng – This is another herb used traditionally in natural medicine. Indian Ginseng is what’s called an adaptogen. This means it improves nearly every aspect of physical health, including premature ejaculation. Great for both anxiety relief and physical stress reduction, it could play a crucial roll in the way your body feels during sexual activity. In a nutshell, it works to eliminate any stress associated with the act of sexual behavior.
- Blueberries – Blueberries, as well as being a powerful super food, has its place in this article for it’s affects on blood vessels within the penis. Instead of constricting, in order for an erection to take place, the arteries have to be relaxed. Blueberries have this exact relaxing affect that you need for a strong erection. Blueberries have even been called a form of nutritive Viagra, a natural form of sexual enhancement. Who knew?
- Astragalus – This is one of the kings of Chinese medicine. Here is a little secret you may not have known. Astragalus is a non-toxic herb, meaning it’s safe in large doses. Extremely large doses. However, due to the fiber in the capsules you aren’t advised to take a great deal of it. How does Astragalus work? Astragalus is an immuno-modulator and is able to improve the activity of T-cells and NK cells in the human body. What this means for premature ejaculation is simple. It improves the way you feel, the function of your organs, and subsequently the power of your orgasmic reflex. You’ll feel more energy and be more in control of your sexual self.